HP Envy 5055 Printer setup
Complete HP Envy 5055 Install
123.hp.com/ envy 5055 Printer setup begins with the installation of drivers. We assist you with the driver downloads and installation. The driver installation setup is the most important thing to be done to connect the printer to the computer. After the driver installation, you can connect the envy 5055 printer to the wireless network to establish a connection between the printer and computer. Make sure that you use the latest printer driver to install it. If any problems occur during the driver installation, do not hesitate to contact us during 123.hp.com/envy 5055 setup.
HP Envy 5055 Setup printer
The basic printer setup begins by unboxing the printer. It continues with the download of printer driver followed by the driver installation.
- Step 1 : Unbox the 123.hp.com/envy 5055 setup printer from its box and place it on a hard flat surface.
- Step 2 : Remove the protective tapes from it.
- Step 3 : Take the power cord out of tee box and plug it to the printer.
- Step 4 : Do not connect the printer to the surge protectors.
- Step 5 : Turn on the power supply.
- Step 6 : Take the cartridge out of its packet and remove the orange protective tape from it.
- Step 7 : Open the cartridge access door and insert the cartridge into it carefully.
- Step 8 : Close the access door after the successful installation of HP Envy 5055 setup.
HP Envy5055 Driver & Manual
The printer driver can be downloaded from our website. You can use the manual to know more details about the printer model. The latest printer driver should be downloaded to avoid any printer malfunctions. After downloading the printer driver to setting up 123.hp.com/envy 5055 setup, it should be installed correctly.The manual contains all the necessary instructions to use the printer correctly. If the instructions on the manual are followed correctly, there is minimal chance of malfunctions in the printer.
HP Envy 5055 Printer setup for Mobile Print
123.hp.com/envy 5055 setup includes mobile printing that is made easy with the help of HP Smart Android Application that is available on the Google play store. To use this app the smartphone’s Android version should be above 4.1.
HP Envy 5055 Airprint Setup
HP Envy 5055 ePrint Setup
HP Envy 5055 Troubleshooting
Some of the Common 5055 Printer Problems are listed below
- Printer offline.
- Printer Setup.
- Print job stuck error.
- Printer update issue.
- Carriage jam.
- Paper jam.
- Connectivity issue.